- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Get creative by arranging shapes into patterns and making crayon rubbings to reveal unique puzzle pictures. Explore the ins-and-outs of the human brain, then put your mind to the test with brain teasers, tangrams, and jigsaw puzzles you make yourself!
- Craft fluffy critters with a pom-pom winder and some yarn, then decorate them using felt, stickers, and pipe cleaners. This bundle includes 3 pom-pom owl kits and 3 pom-pom hedgehog kits (two pom-pom animals per kit) — enough crafting, creation, and customization for everyone!
- Explore sewable circuit technology, conductivity, and the science of switches, then use flexible conductive thread to craft three light-up robot keychains and three light-up unicorn keychains — enough hands-on engineering fun for everyone.
- Get ready for some ooey-gooey, educational fun with this project bundle. Mix up chemical solutions to make four different kinds of slippery, slimey science — glittery confetti slime; oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glow-in-the-dark slime; and doodle-able chalkboard slime!
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.