- Make a set of Valentine's Day cards that really pop — with this pop-up card-making kit! Comes complete with everything you need to make 27 craftastic cards.
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether threy're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.
- Build the headphone headband, rig up the speaker drivers, and experiment with stereo sound. Explore how speakers and other electroacoustic transducers turn electricity into sound, then learn about the historical technologies that made modern headsets possible.
- Learn to engineer with circuits and switches, construct the lantern body, and harness the amazing power of light. Then explore the science behind lasers and how they do all the amazing things they do — from lighting up rooms to vaporizing cloth to even catching criminals!
- Test your responses with a ball-drop game you built yourself. Weave a basket, and use it to catch flying pom-poms in the nick of time. Train your eyes, brain, and muscles — all while having fun!