- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Sharpen your stacking skills with a tree stacker game. Decorate a jungle bag with leaf stickers — any way you like! Then play a matching game where you pick cards out of your jungle bag, find the matching Koala Crate character, then hook them to your completed tree. Ready to hang out in the jungle?
- Rig up an electrical circuit that powers a lamp, complete with a unique punch-hole lampshade you designed yourself. Then engineer a game board that lights up when you complete the circuit, by tilting and guiding conductive balls into the right spots. Wire you still waiting around? Get building!
- Build a working snowglobe, complete with clay snowman and snowy confetti. Use the science of color mixing to create frozen paint pops, then paint some postcards that are totally cool. Decorate a set of adorable penguin bowling pins, then play a game of penguin bowling with a friend!
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether threy're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Test your responses with a ball-drop game you built yourself. Weave a basket, and use it to catch flying pom-poms in the nick of time. Train your eyes, brain, and muscles — all while having fun!
- Learn to engineer with circuits and switches, construct the lantern body, and harness the amazing power of light. Then explore the science behind lasers and how they do all the amazing things they do — from lighting up rooms to vaporizing cloth to even catching criminals!