- Tell a story with a shadow puppet theater you construct yourself. Craft and decorate a colorful krathong, then set it afloat. Play the leopard hunt–inspired board game, len choa, and learn to strategize. Explore the tropical forest, where the Asian elephant roams. Then finish off your Thailand trip by whipping up a bowl of Pad Thai.
- Design a sculpture that's uniquely you! Shape a sturdy wire armature to build your sculpture's skeleton, then flesh out your creation by adding and molding clay a little bit at a time. Experiment with different textures (from stripes to stars!), then finish off with a bright coat of paint.
- Use colorful, geometric chips of polymer clay to create a set of terazzo treasures — where no two are exactly alike!
- Take a stab at punch needle art, decorating, sewing, and stuffing a punch-needle pillow.
- Craft a pair of muñecas quitapenas dolls, inspired by Mayan culture. Construct and play with a wooden top and launcher set. Meet the turtles of Monterrico, and learn all about their turtle hurdles (and victories, too!). Build a mini barrilete gigante kite and experience the Guatemalan kite festivals. Then mix some masa harina, and make your own fresh-cooked tortillas.
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Take a trip to Kenya, where you can build a pair of safari binoculars, and craft your own beaded, Maasai-inspired wristband.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Go sightseeing in Spain, where you can build a model Spanish galleon ship, and craft a Picasso-inspired cubist sculpture. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip down under to Australia, where you can build a hopping kangaroo toy, and craft a colorful Great Barrier Reef art piece.
- Become a soaperstar, and craft your own marbled, multilayered, embedded soaps. Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.