- Check up on a favorite stuffed animal with a stethoscope, syringe, and other handy vet tools. Explore animal anatomy by assembling organ and muscle systems. Play a "find the fracture" game using an x-ray lightbox and a set of animal cards. Learn to read cat and dog body language, and how vets understand animals when they can't talk.
- Build and launch a pair of model orbiter spaceships using the power of pumps. Paint a set of model planets, then construct a miniature solar system that really spins. Explore the ins-and-outs of space travel — from the history of space exploration, to the challenges of astronaut training, to amazing facts about life on the International Space Station.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Astronaut Starter Kit with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Craft a pair of shimmery, electroluminescent fairy wings that you can wear! Fairy and Butterfly-approved.