- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Learn to engineer with circuits and switches, construct the lantern body, and harness the amazing power of light. Then explore the science behind lasers and how they do all the amazing things they do — from lighting up rooms to vaporizing cloth to even catching criminals!
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- Learn all about the science of animation, and how to make still pictures look like they're moving. Engineer a working zoetrope, a machine that turns still images into looped animations. Then get the scoop on drawing frames, so you can bring your very own animation to life.
- Build a miniature golf course with an elastic-powered putter. Harness the power of physics, energy transfer, and chain reactions to score a hole in one! Then up the ante by designing four different golf course obstacles — a chomper, a flag raiser, a windmill, and a set of clay bowls.
- Make your own optical illusion! Engineer a projector box in which a translucent ghost mysteriously appears with the push of a switch. Then use the blank illusion cards to make your own vanishing pictures.