- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Play with geometric shapes to craft unique skyline paintings. Design buildings using cards and foam connectors, then put them all together to create a bustling card city! Then use stencils to decorate a drawstring bag to store all your city tools.
- Wind up yarn to make fluffy owl friends! Bring your handmade pom-poms to life with felt, stickers, and pipecleaners.
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Cover the cork piece in strips of tape to create a cool pattern or picture, then use a sponge brush to paint over top. When your paint is dry, remove the tape to reveal your amazing design! Construct the frame of your corkboard, then decorate a set of wood pushpins for your completed corkboard.
- Use the mosaic guide to design a pattern, then recreate it using wooden tiles. Build a wooden organizer — complete with multiple compartments for easy organization — then slot your mosaic panel for a snazzy geometric finish.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Make your own message machine and explore hand-lettering techniques!