- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- Test your responses with a ball-drop game you built yourself. Weave a basket, and use it to catch flying pom-poms in the nick of time. Train your eyes, brain, and muscles — all while having fun!
- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Discover sculpting with paper through paper mache and paper folding.
- Learn to trim and texture clay with stripes, sprinkles, sunbursts, and more. Then shape and dry your clay design to make lustrous luminaries. Add paint for a finishing touch, then let the glow show.
- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Experiment with color mixing to create tie-dye, colorful fish. Build a fishing rod and try to catch your fish (while practicing fine motor skills!). Explore different sea creatures with a bath-friendly nesting puzzle.