- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Cover the cork piece in strips of tape to create a cool pattern or picture, then use a sponge brush to paint over top. When your paint is dry, remove the tape to reveal your amazing design! Construct the frame of your corkboard, then decorate a set of wood pushpins for your completed corkboard.
- Shoot an air vortex across the room and experiment with fluid dynamics!
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Craft some embossed coins, then stash them in a lockable treasure chest you construct yourself. Explore the science of cartography, and learn all about reading and using maps! Then design your very own treasure map, and send a friend off on the hunt to find your buried treasure.
- Build a hungry, gear-powered anglerfish that really chomps, then play a game to fill up its belly. Then design a submarine seek-and-find art piece full of hidden creatures that you can only sea when you shine a flashlight on them!
- Practice your technique on a fabric square, then strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design onto the fabric for a lampshade. Assemble your lamp, then light up a love of art and design.
- Make a box that’s perfect for nature scavenger hunts. Create a frog measuring tape to use with your other discovery tools. Fill your notebook with nature rubbings and all sorts of nature activities.
- Learn how to take turns and play with others! Create two forest friend puppets that also double as game pieces for the Forest Friends board game!