- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Construct a variable speed laser projector, capable of producing a variety of different geometric patterns.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
Shop for advanced electronics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!