- Sharpen some pencils — and your engineering knowhow — with a pencil sharpener you built yourself!
- Explore bubble chemistry, and how the construction and physics behind your machine helps bubbles form. Experiment with different wand positions and bubble formulas to make bigger, better bubbles, and practice noting your observations like scientists do! Then take a stab at more at-home explorations, from concocting your own super bubble mix, to building a pipe-cleaner bubble wand, to practicing bubble tricks.
- Check up on a favorite stuffed animal with a stethoscope, syringe, and other handy vet tools. Explore animal anatomy by assembling organ and muscle systems. Play a "find the fracture" game using an x-ray lightbox and a set of animal cards. Learn to read cat and dog body language, and how vets understand animals when they can't talk.
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Learn about plant science in a hands-on way, by assembling your own suction-cup window planters and growing a set of green bean and squash plants. Learn to take care of your plants, identify new plant parts as they sprout, and make yummy dishes using fruit and other plant parts!
- Learn all about the science of string tension, and put it to work engineering wiggly, wobbly push puppets. Then craft a turtle toy you can race using a pull string.
- Mix together a witchy brew using citric acid and colored baking soda, use the pump to add water, then watch your cauldron bubble and boil in a creepy chemical reaction!
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.