- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Conduct a series of egg-themed experiments that show physics, chemistry, and biology in action. Color eggs using chemical reactions, create sparkly eggshells through crystallization, and more! Eggsplore the scientific method in a hands-on way, all while seeing bubbly, fizzy, bouncy, sparkly science at work!
Eggs not included.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Engineer 3 wooden animals to explore the mechanics of friction!
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Get ready to blast off into the air with your very own bottle rocket. Assemble your launcher, rocket, funnel, and launch mixture to experience some extremely fizzy fun.
- Harness the power of pumps and switches, and rig up a mechanical soap dispenser that works with the push of a button. Explore the science of peristalsis, then deep-dive into the history of human hygiene.
- Build an arcade catapult and challenge a friend to a game!
- Hit the arcade and build the claw and create a couple of cute pom pom prizes! Set up your own claw game and see if you can win the prizes. Learn about other arcade and then build your own version!
- Build a rocket launcher and a set of your own flying rockets. Make a kite and run around to watch it fly.