- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Create your own STEM-powered adventure at home, with this 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Tinker crates. There's something here for every budding scientist, engineer, or innovator — from hands-on projects to amazing articles.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Design the board, launch, and play, all while discovering pinball game physics!
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+.
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!