- Engineer a paper airplane launcher, and take flight with physics! Build a runway, then rig it up with battery-powered motors to send your airplanes soaring. Learn about the history of flight, and how the forces of lift and thrust make it possible. Ready for takeoff?
- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Engineer your very own printing press, complete with stamping plate and handy lever. Use your press to quickly whip up a series of picture-perfect print. Then design your own reusable and recustomizable stamps.
- Engineer a combination vault in which to stash your secrets, accessible by a numeric code only you know (shhh). Then learn about other sneaky spy gadgets and encryption tools, and the science behind them.
- Build a motor-powered platform, complete with a spinner to make it quiver and quake. Then use foam balls and toothpicks to design a structure sturdy enough to withstand your shake table's shimmying.
- Transform your Kiwi Crate box into a one-string guitar, then play around with pitch. Engineer a mechanical drum set that comes to life with the simple turn of a crank, then customize it to experiment with all sorts of different rhythms. Ready to rock?
- Build a miniature golf course with an elastic-powered putter. Harness the power of physics, energy transfer, and chain reactions to score a hole in one! Then up the ante by designing four different golf course obstacles — a chomper, a flag raiser, a windmill, and a set of clay bowls.
- Save when you purchase the 3-pack bundle to build an enormous fort and your defense equipment!
Qualifies for free standard shipping!
Fort Dimensions: 5' H x 5.5' W x 3' D
Delivery note: The Make-and-Play Fort will ship separately from any other items in your order.