- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.
- Engineer a battery-powered haunted house with LEDs and vellum paper windows (for a ghoulish glowing effect). Customize some cool and creepy decorations (like cotton ball cobwebs and paper tombstones) to finish off your boo-tiful creation.
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Transform your Kiwi Crate box into a one-string guitar, then play around with pitch. Engineer a mechanical drum set that comes to life with the simple turn of a crank, then customize it to experiment with all sorts of different rhythms. Ready to rock?
- Engineer a paper airplane launcher, and take flight with physics! Build a runway, then rig it up with battery-powered motors to send your airplanes soaring. Learn about the history of flight, and how the forces of lift and thrust make it possible. Ready for takeoff?
- Build a miniature golf course with an elastic-powered putter. Harness the power of physics, energy transfer, and chain reactions to score a hole in one! Then up the ante by designing four different golf course obstacles — a chomper, a flag raiser, a windmill, and a set of clay bowls.
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Get ready to blast off into the air with your very own bottle rocket. Assemble your launcher, rocket, funnel, and launch mixture to experience some extremely fizzy fun.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.