- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Learn to tinker with gears and rig up a motor, then decorate a unique winter wonderland scene complete with festive characters. Turn the motor on to make the gears rotate, then watch your snowman, penguin, and gingerbread man spin around and "skate" on the ice!
- Engineer 3 wooden animals to explore the mechanics of friction!
- Explore three creative projects where you can craft bath bombs, soaps and your own messenger bag - fusing art and science together! Qualifies for free shipping!
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Build a miniature golf course with an elastic-powered putter. Harness the power of physics, energy transfer, and chain reactions to score a hole in one! Then up the ante by designing four different golf course obstacles — a chomper, a flag raiser, a windmill, and a set of clay bowls.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Engineer a paper airplane launcher, and take flight with physics! Build a runway, then rig it up with battery-powered motors to send your airplanes soaring. Learn about the history of flight, and how the forces of lift and thrust make it possible. Ready for takeoff?
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.