- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Aim, shoot, and score with this physics-friendly crate! Engineer an adjustable catapult and play a spirited game of basketball. Learn about the science of sports, and experiment with different angles and arcs until you're a hoop superstar.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.
- Ignite a passion for science at an early age and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5+. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore two creative projects where you can craft soaps and make slime - both fusing art and science together! Qualifies for free shipping!
- Shop for advanced electronics favorites and save 17% when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.