- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
- Learn to tinker with gears and rig up a motor, then decorate a unique winter wonderland scene complete with festive characters. Turn the motor on to make the gears rotate, then watch your snowman, penguin, and gingerbread man spin around and "skate" on the ice!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
- Get ready to blast off into the air with your very own bottle rocket. Assemble your launcher, rocket, funnel, and launch mixture to experience some extremely fizzy fun.
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Build a miniature golf course with an elastic-powered putter. Harness the power of physics, energy transfer, and chain reactions to score a hole in one! Then up the ante by designing four different golf course obstacles — a chomper, a flag raiser, a windmill, and a set of clay bowls.
- Create your own solar system mobile, complete with a light-up sun in the center.
- Construct your own lifting claw and learn how hydraulic systems work. Continue the experimentation with bonus design challenges.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.