- Ignite a passion for science with 3 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. With Vortex Lab, you'll build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Shop for advanced electronics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.