- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy snowman that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful way to explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor!
- Pack a mailbag full of mail you make yourself (complete with felt envelopes and adorable address labels!), then pretend to make deliveries all around your house. Practice your tracing, folding, and cutting skills using colorful activity sheets, then mail your finished work to family and friends.
- Make and decorate a kid-sized Christmas tree! Wrap fluffy pipe cleaners around the wooden "trunk" to make branches, then trim the mini tree with the included beads, bells, and tree skirt.
- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy Santa toy that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful wintertime way to experience the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor.
- With this wobbler bundle, you'll use felt and fluff to craft both a Santa Claus toy and a snowman toy that tip over when you push them... then wobble right back up again! Explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYIng your own cheery holiday decor!
- Kids will love to swirl and mix the glitter paint to create unique, colorful ornaments. Decorated with jingle bells and ribbon, they make charming holiday keepsakes. This project makes a set of 3 ornaments.
- With this super-bundle of six superhero capes (three red and three blue), you and your friends will be all set to save the world! Personalize each cape with felt stickers that show off your unique superpowered persona, then get ready for a pretend play adventure.
Save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!