- Use felt and fluff to craft a soft and squishy Santa toy that tips over when you push it... then wobbles right back up again. A wonderful wintertime way to experience the science of weight and balance, all while DIYing your own cheery holiday decor.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- 'Plant' and decorate a tree with ornaments and ribbons. Add ammonia, bluing, and table salt to the planter, and watch snowy crystals appear on the branches overnight!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Dimensions: 16 inches (L) x 11 inches (H) x 6 inches (W)
Materials: Polyester and Linen
- With this wobbler bundle, you'll use felt and fluff to craft both a Santa Claus toy and a snowman toy that tip over when you push them... then wobble right back up again! Explore the science of weight and balance, all while DIYIng your own cheery holiday decor!
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
Dimensions: 12 inches (H) x 8 inches (W)
- Build and decorate your own friendly robot buddy. Create a robot rabbit with a customizable track to run along. Write programs to solve puzzles and send your robot along a path.
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!