- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Prepare and dye yarn (both in solid colors, and in two-tone, variegated shades). Then learn to weave three sizes of baskets! Craft, customize, and get creative, then do it all over again for a set of three baskets that are uniquely you.
- 'Plant' and decorate a tree with ornaments and ribbons. Add ammonia, bluing, and table salt to the planter, and watch snowy crystals appear on the branches overnight!
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Create perfectly personalized animal-shaped ornaments with a little bit of chalkboard paint, chalk, and chalk markers! Transform blank wooden shapes and decorate them in your own style.
- Construct a wooden workshop for Santa and his little elves with this light-up, buildable workshop. Customize it with colorful beads and pipecleaners to create a unique look of your own.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Dimensions: 16 inches (L) x 11 inches (H) x 6 inches (W)
Materials: Polyester and Linen
- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime