Showing 1 to 10 of 13
- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Learn to trim and texture clay with stripes, sprinkles, sunbursts, and more. Then shape and dry your clay design to make lustrous luminaries. Add paint for a finishing touch, then let the glow show.
- Discover sculpting with paper through paper mache and paper folding.
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Help Santa and his reindeer soar through the night sky by engineering a hand-cranked automaton. Learn about cranks, cams, and rotary motion while designing a wintry nighttime scene.
- Create perfectly personalized animal-shaped ornaments with a little bit of chalkboard paint, chalk, and chalk markers! Transform blank wooden shapes and decorate them in your own style.
- Construct a wooden workshop for Santa and his little elves with this light-up, buildable workshop. Customize it with colorful beads and pipecleaners to create a unique look of your own.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct automatons - hand-cranked machines that investigate mechanics and patterns of motion. The project is broken up into five suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Shop for Holiday favorites and save when purchased as a pack.