- Mix together colors in your very own color lab (complete with beakers and a stir stick!) and explore the colorful science of cause and effect. Then play a bunch of color games that challenge your color identification and matching skills — like color bingo, color memory, and more!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Explore learning that's out of this world, with this space-themed Koala crate! Make a sensory box full of felt shapes (like rockets and stars), and learn about space through tactile play. Then decorate your crate using planet stickers you paint yourself.
- Light up a love of science — with your very own bubble lamp. Learn about the unique interaction between oil and water, and why that makes lava lamps so lavable.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Visit the farm with a matching veggie game, a set of four DIY finger puppets, and a barn tote case and playmat.
- Build a vacuum cleaner-like sweeper with moving parts that can be used to pick small items. Learn how salt and water react with vibrant watercolor painting.
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
Delivery note: Fire Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Save when you purchase the 3-pack bundle to build an enormous fort and your defense equipment!
Fort Dimensions: 5' H x 5.5' W x 3' D
Delivery note: Make-and-Play Fort will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order qualifies for free Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days)!
- With this classroom pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into multiple suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student (covering up to 3 hours) and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).