- Assemble a pulley-powered crane that can spin around, raise its arm, and lift loads. Then swap pulleys in and out to see first-hand how mechanical advantage makes it easier to lift things.
- Shop for advanced electronics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
Through Tinker Camp, supplement & extend Planetarium with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Engineer an a-maze-ing labyrinth maze game, complete with a maze that you can design (and redesign!) yourself.
- Make the most of your creativity — with this Maker Crate 3-pack. Strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design and then assemble your lamp. Design your very own stencils, then use them to create a colorful canvas-bound book holder! Then use colorful, geometric chips of polymer clay to create a set of terazzo treasures.
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Have a ball with an indoor golf set you build yourself — complete with an adjustable putter and a set of targets. Engineer a 2-in-1 lantern that transforms into a flashlight, and light up a love of engineering. Then build a pair of stereo headphones that turns electrical energy into stunning stereo sound!