- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns!
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct automatons - hand-cranked machines that investigate mechanics and patterns of motion. The project is broken up into multiple suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student, covering up to 3 hours
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).