- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions that explore the science of solubility, reaction speed, and oxidation-reduction.
Delivery note: Vortex Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.