- Ignite a passion for science with 3 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. With Vortex Lab, you'll build a magnetic mixing machine and explore 4 amazing reactions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Create your own art and design-powered adventure at home, with these 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Doodle crates. There's something here for every little artist.
- Create some delightful designs — with electroluminescent wire! Use one of the preset templates (or a custom design) to bend and wrangle aluminum wire into shape.
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!