- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off by testing your tape-resist technique, and building a desktop corkboard.
- Lock down a love of science and engineering, with a mechanical lock box you make yourself! Construct a seriously impressive printing press, and experience the science of pressure hands-on! Then build a pair of stereo headphones that turns electrical energy into stunning stereo sound!
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
Through Tinker Camp, supplement & extend Automaton with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Ignite a passion for science with 2 complete chemistry lab kits. With Electrochemistry, you'll complete 2 experiments and engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal. With Glow Lab, you’ll receive a UV light and mix up 3 glowing solutions. Recommended for Ages 14+.
Delivery note: The Chemistry Pack is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This pack will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Shop for Tinker Engineering favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 9+.
Qualifies for free shipping!
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- No summer camp? No problem! Create your own art and design-powered summer camp at home, with these 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Doodle crates. There's something here for every little artist.
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!