- Have a ball with an indoor golf set you build yourself — complete with an adjustable putter and a set of targets. Learn to tune your instrument and crank out some classic songs. Build a linkage-powered trashketball game, then harness the power of parabolas to aim, shoot, and score with science. Then build a pintastic pinball machine and explore physics!
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Shop for Tinker favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Use the mosaic guide to design a pattern, then recreate it using wooden tiles. Build a wooden organizer — complete with multiple compartments for easy organization — then slot your mosaic panel for a snazzy geometric finish.
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!
- Practice your technique on a fabric square, then strut your sashiko skills by stitching a design onto the fabric for a lampshade. Assemble your lamp, then light up a love of art and design.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct drawbots - moving robots that explore physics through art. The project is broken up into multiple suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student, covering up to 3 hours
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).