- Assemble your own hand-crank flashlight, great for outdoor adventures, emergencies, or just battery-free fun.
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!