- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Use electricity and switches to make a buzzing game and alarm!
- Explore UV light and mix up 3 solutions that glow in the dark. Explore the chemistry of fluorescence, phosphorescence, and chemiluminescence.
- Make a colorful flame lamp and complete 7 combustion experiments that explore the chemistry of oxidation, the flame test, and light energy.
- Puzzle together the pieces of an LED-powered lantern, fit for any budding explorer. Sharpen your spatial reasoning skills while crafting with wood, foam, and fabric.
- Learn to trim and texture clay with stripes, sprinkles, sunbursts, and more. Then shape and dry your clay design to make lustrous luminaries. Add paint for a finishing touch, then let the glow show.
- Build a motor-powered platform, complete with a spinner to make it quiver and quake. Then use foam balls and toothpicks to design a structure sturdy enough to withstand your shake table's shimmying.
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.