- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Engineer a model bird and experiment with gear-driven wings!
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Explore sewable circuit technology, conductivity, and the science of switches, then use flexible conductive thread to craft three light-up robot keychains and three light-up unicorn keychains — enough hands-on engineering fun for everyone.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Marble Run will be ready to ship in mid-Dec and is not guaranteed for 12/24 delivery. We will ship in-stock items in the remainder of your order first.
- Soap up with your very own soap next time you wash your hands.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Build a flying disc machine that launches discs up and away!