- Craft a pair of shimmery, electroluminescent fairy wings that you can wear! Fairy and Butterfly-approved.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to construct drawbots - moving robots that explore physics through art. The project is broken up into multiple suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student, covering up to 3 hours
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Craft a snow globe inspired by the Canadian wilderness! Build and play a miniature hockey game, and test your luck with a zooming puck. Experience the caves and critters of Banff National Park. Explore the culture of indigenous Canadians by constructing your own inuksuk.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Shop for Tinker favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Make your own optical illusion! Engineer a projector box in which a translucent ghost mysteriously appears with the push of a switch. Then use the blank illusion cards to make your own vanishing pictures.
Through Tinker Camp, supplement & extend Phantom Projector with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.