- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.
- Shop for Tinker favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore electricity and circuits with our Color-Mixing LED Crystal crate and curated book, 100 Scientists Who Made History. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Make your own optical illusion! Engineer a projector box in which a translucent ghost mysteriously appears with the push of a switch. Then use the blank illusion cards to make your own vanishing pictures.
Through Tinker Camp, supplement & extend Phantom Projector with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Tinker Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).
Marble Run comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Use the mosaic guide to design a pattern, then recreate it using wooden tiles. Build a wooden organizer — complete with multiple compartments for easy organization — then slot your mosaic panel for a snazzy geometric finish.
- Explore the science of thermochromism — with squishy slime that shifts color when it changes temperature!