- Build a spinning pizzeria automaton, inspired by famed artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci. Harness the calco process used by Renaissance artists to make eye-catching art.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Explore your world map and master basic navigational skills. Build a real spinning globe! Collect Atlas cards to make your own travel book, filled with fascinating facts and photos.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- Go sightseeing in Indonesia, where you can design a canvas tote and build a racing komodo dragon. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip to Italy, where you can build a spinning pizzeria automaton and make eye-catching art.
- Build a wooden kangaroo that hops when you press it down. Craft a colorful coral reef art piece, and explore the undersea wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Get inspired by the Tjanpi Desert Weavers and make your own fiber dog sculpture. Play kolap, a strategy game from the tropical island of Mer. Then whip up a batch up Anzac biscuits — you're going to need a snack after all that kolap competition!
- Design and paint a canvas tote inspired by beautiful Batik bags. Build a racing komodo dragon, and learn all about this ravenous reptile that only lives in Indonesia.
- Build a light-up UFO that you can wear around your head, complete with a fetching pair of alien glasses.