- Craft a colorful chemis-tree and garden using felt shapes and liquid watercolors. Then concoct a chemical solution that'll make your garden grow fun and funky crystals over two days, and learn the science behind them!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Engineer a basic circuit, using your slime as a conductor to light up an LED (and a love of science!). Then conduct a series of electric experiments that showcase the science of switches, resistance, LED color-mixing, and more!
- Build a spinning pizzeria automaton, inspired by famed artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci. Harness the calco process used by Renaissance artists to make eye-catching art.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Learn how primary colors can be used to make all the colors of the rainbow, and how complementary and analogous colors work together. Then use what your newfound color knowhow to craft a couple of abstract poured paintings.
- Explore your world map and master basic navigational skills. Build a real spinning globe! Collect Atlas cards to make your own travel book, filled with fascinating facts and photos.
- Craft and customize two kinds of colorful, crystal-inspired soaps. Explore mineral science, colorful ombre geodes, and chemical reactions.
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Learn about acid-base reactions and the science of molecules while mixing up a colorful chemical concoction, then press the mixture into bath-bomb shape. Drop your finished bath bombs into water to see fizzy chemical reactions — in action!