- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Stretch your chemistry and doodling muscles and mix two kinds of slime with this hands-on kit — jet-black chalkboard slime and glow-in-the-dark slime
- With this astronomy kit for kids, build and construct a planetarium to explore the night sky and see how it changes throughout the year.
- Play Snakes & Ladders, a board game that's over 2,000 years old. Mix up some homemade henna and try your hand at some mehndi designs. Learn about yoga and then strike your best cobra. Wash it all down with a cool glass of mango lassi you made yourself!
- With this 5-pack of projects, you'll concoct oozy, fizzy volcano slime; glittery confetti slime; color-changing thermochromic slime; circuit-perfect conductive slime; doodle-able chalkboard slime; and some bonus glow-in-the-dark slime!
- Go sightseeing in Indonesia, where you can design a canvas tote and build a racing komodo dragon. Then visit India, where you can make a fun and festive rangoli, and play Snakes & Ladders! Finish off with a trip to Italy, where you can build a spinning pizzeria automaton and make eye-catching art.
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off learning about paper making and bookbinding techniques to make your own journals.
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own fizzy, oozy slime that "erupts" like a volcano! A hands-on way to explore kid-friendly chemistry, acids and bases, and the science of polymers.
- Build a wooden kangaroo that hops when you press it down. Craft a colorful coral reef art piece, and explore the undersea wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Get inspired by the Tjanpi Desert Weavers and make your own fiber dog sculpture. Play kolap, a strategy game from the tropical island of Mer. Then whip up a batch up Anzac biscuits — you're going to need a snack after all that kolap competition!
- Design and paint a canvas tote inspired by beautiful Batik bags. Build a racing komodo dragon, and learn all about this ravenous reptile that only lives in Indonesia.