- Build a motor-powered platform, complete with a spinner to make it quiver and quake. Then use foam balls and toothpicks to design a structure sturdy enough to withstand your shake table's shimmying.
- Get hands-on with chemistry in the best way possible. Create two types of slime with your friends — jet-black chalkboard slime you can doodle on with chalkboard art markers, and glow-in-the-dark slime that'll light up your day. It's party time (with party slime!)
Save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.
- Engineer a race car that runs on rubber band power and see how fast you can make it go. Explore the history of automobiles and the science of supercar speed. Then experiment with your race car to see how design changes can impact strength, speed, and distance.
- Create a (2) one-of-a-kind paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Engineer a model bird and experiment with gear-driven wings!
- Soap up with your very own soap next time you wash your hands.
- Build a big green dinosaur costume with matching dino claws. Rawr!
- Build a flying disc machine that launches discs up and away!