- Build a motor-powered platform, complete with a spinner to make it quiver and quake. Then use foam balls and toothpicks to design a structure sturdy enough to withstand your shake table's shimmying.
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!
- With this 10 pack, your students will work in pairs or small groups to build jointed claws inspired by the biomechanics of a human hand. The project is broken up into four suggested class periods and serves 20-40 students.
Value: $6 per student and the materials are reusable
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Delivery note: This item will ship separately from any other items in your order.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Engineer a model bird and experiment with gear-driven wings!
- Explore wearable technology, conductivity, and the science of sewable circuits! Sew up a soft, flexible circuit using conductive thread, add LEDs, then craft a robot keychain whose eyes light up when you touch its hand to its belly. Ready to glow?
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Explore sewable circuit technology, conductivity, and the science of switches, then use flexible conductive thread to craft three light-up robot keychains and three light-up unicorn keychains — enough hands-on engineering fun for everyone.
- Explore engineering with a marble run gameboard, complete with 35 track pieces and spinners to build all sorts of marble-ous machines. Then turn your gameboard into an artist's studio with a reversible chalkboard / whiteboard panel and built-in paint cups and art tray to help your imagination soar.
Dimensions: 21" L x 25" W x 38" H
Marble Run will be ready to ship in mid-Dec and is not guaranteed for 12/24 delivery. We will ship in-stock items in the remainder of your order first.