Doodle (Ages 9-16+)
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!
- Create a trio of geometric candles to decorate the house! Learn how to fold a geometric mold, dye some wax, and transform the wax into a candle.
- Create your own art and design-powered adventure at home, with these 5-pack bundle of some of our most popular Doodle crates. There's something here for every little artist.
- Learn how primary colors can be used to make all the colors of the rainbow, and how complementary and analogous colors work together. Then use what your newfound color knowhow to craft a couple of abstract poured paintings.
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns! Then sculpt and decorate an animal-shaped pencil holder, complete with stenciled pencils and animal pencil-toppers. Finish off learning about paper making and bookbinding techniques to make your own journals.
- Make your own message machine and explore hand-lettering techniques!
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Design a sculpture that's uniquely you! Shape a sturdy wire armature to build your sculpture's skeleton, then flesh out your creation by adding and molding clay a little bit at a time. Experiment with different textures (from stripes to stars!), then finish off with a bright coat of paint.
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!