Kiwi (Ages 5-8)
Showing 1 to 10 of 19
- Create flowers to learn about capillary action and build a tree balancing game!
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Learn all about the science of animation, and how to make still pictures look like they're moving. Engineer a working zoetrope, a machine that turns still images into looped animations. Then get the scoop on drawing frames, so you can bring your very own animation to life.
- Build a spinning kaleidoscope, mirror book, and a travel pouch for your mirror! Explore angles and patterns.
- Engineer a pair of linkage-powered critters that stick their tongues out when you pull a tab, then use them to play a felt fly-catching game. Paint your critters with thermochromic paint that changes color when heated. Finish off by crafting a set of color-changing coasters!
- Shop for Kiwi favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore mechanics and time with our Marble Timer crate and curated book, Just a Second. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!
- Shop for Mechanics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5-8+.
Qualifies for free shipping!