Kiwi (Ages 5-8)
- Engineer a paint pendulum, complete with paint bottle holder. Practice your swing and create vibrant spiral art, where every painting is totally unique. Then repurpose your pendulum to play games — like soccer, bowling, and more!
- Get creative by arranging shapes into patterns and making crayon rubbings to reveal unique puzzle pictures. Explore the ins-and-outs of the human brain, then put your mind to the test with brain teasers, tangrams, and jigsaw puzzles you make yourself!
- Build a spinning kaleidoscope, mirror book, and a travel pouch for your mirror! Explore angles and patterns.
- Craft some embossed coins, then stash them in a lockable treasure chest you construct yourself. Explore the science of cartography, and learn all about reading and using maps! Then design your very own treasure map, and send a friend off on the hunt to find your buried treasure.
- Make a set of rolling stamps and use them to decorate a carnival scene. Create an acrobat that balances on your finger, and explore the physics of balance. Harness the science of gravity to build a tumbler, then construct a ball-launching catapult and try to hit a tipping target.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Physics Carnival with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Shop for Mechanics favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Recommended for Ages 5-8+.
Qualifies for free shipping!
- Shop for Kiwi favorites and save when purchased as a pack. Qualifies for free shipping!
- Explore mechanics and time with our Marble Timer crate and curated book, Just a Second. Save when purchased as a pack.
- Create flowers to learn about capillary action and build a tree balancing game!
- Help make a difference with this deluxe crate and book set from Kiwi Crate and Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.