Store Exclusive Crates (Ages 3+)
- Explore the science of sound by building an amplification circuit to power your own personal light-up speaker.
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Build two custom electronic art pieces with EL wire. Choose from five existing templates, or create your own from scratch.
- Build a unicorn costume with a majestic mane, a noble snout, and a horn that lights up!
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
Through Koala Camp, supplement & extend Colorful Chemistry with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Koala Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Purchase by June 7 in time for Camp KiwiCo, which starts on June 22, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Sew up a circuit using flexible conductive thread, then craft a unicorn keychain whose horn lights up when you touch its tail to its hoof.
- Open Froggie up, then use a pair of kid-friendly tweezers to explore the major internal organs that you and Froggie have in common — heart, lungs, stomach, and more. Then play a diagnosis game to figure out why Froggie isn't feeling well.
Froggie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Wire up the motors, add the switch, and assemble your robot — all while exploring the science behind circuits and sensors. Customize your robot with one of two skins (a turtle or a beetle), then use the included flashlight to make it get a move on.
- Mix together chemical solutions to make your own glittery confetti slime, and customize it to your liking. A hands-on way to explore chemical reactions, polymers, color-mixing, and the sparkly science of glitter!
- Produce an oxidation reaction that "eats" up aluminum foil. Test a voltmeter to learn about electric potential, and build a coin battery-powered LED light. Then put everything you learned together to engineer a clock that runs on just saltwater and strips of metal!
Delivery note: Electrochemistry Lab is only eligible for Ground Shipping within the Contiguous United States. This item will ship separately from any other items in your order. Your entire order only qualifies for Standard Shipping (delivered within 3-10 business days).