Showing 1 to 10 of 18
- Learn about the scientific method, then put together a bubbly chemical reaction in your own fab chemistry lab. Try other color mixing experiments, make some colorful art, and learn about everyday chemical reactions.
Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Decorate a wearable, one-of-a-kind bandana using horseshoe stamps and paint. Play a game of pick-up snakes with beaded, pipe-cleaner snakes and a paper barrel you craft yourself. Then build and decorate a hobby horse that you can bring on all your pretend-play adventures.
- Create a scene against a rainbow of colors in a stained glass work of art!
- Encourage little artists with a color-block painting project, abstract bead sculpture, and a personalized art smock.
- Explore nature with a glow-in-the-dark mushroom, firefly sock puppet, and a wiggling jellyfish race game.
Everything needed, from materials to illustrated directions, is included, along with imagine!, a bonus play & learn magazine for kids with additional activities and puzzles.
- Sharpen your stacking skills with a tree stacker game. Decorate a jungle bag with leaf stickers — any way you like! Then play a matching game where you pick cards out of your jungle bag, find the matching Koala Crate character, then hook them to your completed tree. Ready to hang out in the jungle?
- Paint a very special water-play mat with a water-dipped paintbrush to reveal the ins-and-outs of Kellan’s neighborhood. Try painting with lines, shapes, or even free-drawing with your finger. Then help Kellan and Peter explore their town!
- Learn how to take turns and play with others! Create two forest friend puppets that also double as game pieces for the Forest Friends board game!
- Play with geometric shapes to craft unique skyline paintings. Design buildings using cards and foam connectors, then put them all together to create a bustling card city! Then use stencils to decorate a drawstring bag to store all your city tools.