- Play 11 different games — from Tic-Tac-Toe to Tapatan — using a single travel-friendly pegboard and a set of removable game boards and game pegs.
Pegboard Games & Puzzles comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Trace pairs of stencils to customize a monster body, then rub colored pencils over texture cards to color in your monsters. Top it all off by adding stickers, or drawing your own finishing touches, to bring your monster friends to life.
Monster Mix & Match Art Pack comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Engineer a drip irrigation system and sprout a love of botany and physics! Construct the water tower and trellis, set up the planter pots, then grow your own bean, wheatgrass, and watermelon plants. Explore the science of irrigation and the different ways that farmers put water to work (from flood irrigation to spray irrigation to computer-controlled farming!).
- Make your own felt succulent garden and learn about felt crafting and clay modeling!
- Build a spinning pizzeria automaton, inspired by famed artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci. Harness the calco process used by Renaissance artists to make eye-catching art.
- Create a color-mixing light jar, project colorful shadows, and play with rainbow glasses to learn about rainbow optics!
- Build a launcher and explore physics by sending disks zooming across the room! Use the launcher to create and play a game with your new flying toys.
Through Kiwi Camp, supplement & extend Disk Launchers with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Kiwi Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!