- Scrub-a-dub-dub with a set of marbled soaps you made yourself!
- Investigate density by conducting a series of colorful experiments using icy, salty water. Then explore the science of crystallization by creating crystal-coated snowflake suncatchers.
- Create your own light-up messenger bag. Build a LED constellation circuit and sponge paint a beautiful galaxy effect to make the bag your own.
- Build a seesaw using decorated wood beads, and experiment with weights and balance. Make a basketball hoop, then shoot and score with an inflatable ball. Design your own indoor playground, with a makeshift maze source, and more!
- Jump into Germany, where you can make your own fill-in-the-blank fairy tale, and construct your own Autobahn car and launcher set. Clap and slap your legs and feet, and learn to dance the Schuhplattler. Get the royal treatment, with a tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Puzzle together the pieces of an LED-powered lantern, fit for any budding explorer. Sharpen your spatial reasoning skills while crafting with wood, foam, and fabric.
- Construct a motor, design a robot body, and experiment with the finished build to produce different artsy results. Then explore the wonderful world of generative art — art made using machines and even mathematical methods — to get a look into the history behind your drawbot design.
- Test your responses with a ball-drop game you built yourself. Weave a basket, and use it to catch flying pom-poms in the nick of time. Train your eyes, brain, and muscles — all while having fun!
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether they're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.