- Create flowers to learn about capillary action and build a tree balancing game!
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Learn all about the science of animation, and how to make still pictures look like they're moving. Engineer a working zoetrope, a machine that turns still images into looped animations. Then get the scoop on drawing frames, so you can bring your very own animation to life.
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Hang out with a three-toed sloth you craft out of felt and yarn. Build a tabletop soccer game, then challenge a friend to a miniature match. Explore the Iguaçu Falls and celebrate Carnaval. Then reward your travels with some chewy chocolatey treats — homemade brigadeiros!
Through Atlas Camp, supplement & extend Explore Brazil with FREE content, video and additional DIY activities.
Find out more about Atlas Camp and all the sessions of Camp KiwiCo here!
Camp KiwiCo is open, and will be accessible all summer long. Crates can be purchased individually or you can buy a whole pack for the whole session.
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Explore Russia, where you can build a St. Basil's Cathedral storage box, and play a miniature game of gorodki.
- Everyone's favorite koala makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Koala Crate kid — whether they're learning about science, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Kellan Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.
- Craft a snow globe inspired by the Canadian wilderness! Build and play a miniature hockey game, and test your luck with a zooming puck. Experience the caves and critters of Banff National Park. Explore the culture of indigenous Canadians by constructing your own inuksuk.
- Jump into Germany, where you can make your own fill-in-the-blank fairy tale, and construct your own Autobahn car and launcher set. Clap and slap your legs and feet, and learn to dance the Schuhplattler. Get the royal treatment, with a tour of the Neuschwanstein Castle.