Showing 11 to 16 of 16
- Explore chaotic motion with a double pendulum and UV light!
- Build a launcher that uses elastic power to shoot foam cannonballs. Contains everything you need to build a working launcher and matching mount.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Build a walking robot and experiment with mechanical motion!
- Make a spin art machine and experiment with centrifugal forces!
- Print your own graphic on a backpack! Learn and practice screen printing, design your own graphic, and screen print your backpack!