- Forge a light-up wand and shimmery crown fit for any ruler. Kingdom not included.
- Embark on a wild safari expedition with 3 engaging activities and a bonus magazine.
- Create a colorful pair of mosaic marine animals while practicing your color-matching skills.
- Create a trio of geometric candles to decorate the house! Learn how to fold a geometric mold, dye some wax, and transform the wax into a candle.
- Engineer a hand-cranked, wooden automaton that makes a marble climb stairs. Explore the gears and cams that make the mechanics work.
- Build a glowing campfire, cook up tasty treats, and make a beary fun backpack!
- Create a custom speedy race car and use black washi tape to create a speedway on any surface.
- Assemble and decorate a medical kit, complete with thermometer, stethoscope, and plenty of felt bandages. Use your medical tools and handy doctor checklist to check your patients’ ears, throat, heart, and more. Then use some felt bandages to make them all better!
- Engineer a model bird and experiment with gear-driven wings!
- Everyone's favorite kiwi bird makes the perfect cuddly companion for a Kiwi Crate kid — whether they're working on a science experiment, making amazing art, or having a pretend-play adventure.
This Steve Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.