Showing 1 to 10 of 17
- Reptiles are fascinating! Make a cuddly snake, play a game with a color-changing chameleon, build a turtle box for keepsakes.
- Visit the farm with a matching veggie game, a set of four DIY finger puppets, and a barn tote case and playmat.
- Ahoy matey! Create a pirate hat, parrot sidekick puppet, and pirate ship.
- Explore nature with a glow-in-the-dark mushroom, firefly sock puppet, and a wiggling jellyfish race game.
- Build a seesaw using decorated wood beads, and experiment with weights and balance. Make a basketball hoop, then shoot and score with an inflatable ball. Design your own indoor playground, with a makeshift maze source, and more!
- Transform a caterpillar puppet into a butterfly, build a rainstick, and play a stacking tree game.
- Build a leafy green tree, and learn what plants need to thrive and survive. Play a felt flower matching game and make all sorts of colorful flower designs.Then sew and decorate a handy apron to stash your garden tools until next time!
- Build a working catapult, "dragon" wagon, and a royal castle to explore medieval times!
- Build a puppet theater, prep your puppets, and practice letter-writing with these storytime favorites.
- Have fun with birds! Design your own colorful bird wings and pretend to fly away. Complete the look with a bird mask with interchangeable beaks. And then mold your very own clay bird friend.