- Make your own pencil holders! Learn how to sculpt a pencil holder from clay, paint your pencil holder, and paint some pencils to go with it!
- Make a color-mixing LED crystal and explore the physics of color!
- Make your own playdough, then shape it into balls and roll it out into ropes to practice counting and measuring. Use the pizza mat, rolling pin, and pizza toppings to create a pretend play pizza, then divide it up into slices to share with friends.
- Create flowers to learn about capillary action and build a tree balancing game!
- Make five unique zipper pulls and keychains using two cool techniques - stitching and spirelli string art!
- Use shibori techniques to create a unique messenger bag with beautiful indigo patterns!
- Construct a marble-powered mechanism that helps keep time! Experiment with your timer and design new paths to help the marbles run faster, slower, and everything in between. Then time yourself while creating colorful dip-dye wood art.
- Draw a resist design in glue, then paint over the fabric in vibrant colors. Let your two pouches dry, then rinse them off to see your glue design peeking through! Top it off with a custom zipper tag, and you'll be ready to store your stuff in style.
- Create 2 awesome paper mache masks to wear or display!
- Everyone's favorite plucky panda makes the perfect cuddly companion for any Panda Crate kid.
This Poppy Plushie comes as a finished product, not a DIY building kit.