Showing 1 to 10 of 15
- Discover the art of metal piercing and design your own dry erase board!
- Learn the art of patterning mosaics, and use what you’ve learned to design a unique wooden desk organizer!
- Discover sculpting with paper through paper mache and paper folding.
- Paint your own scratch art panels, then explore scratch art to create your own unique lantern. Illuminate your designs with light and color to glow through the panels of the lantern.
- Try your hand at embossing techniques to create a whole string of miniature Moroccan lanterns.
- Create your own one-of-a-kind corkboard. The tape-resist technique makes it easy to design with crisp lines, contrasting colors, and bold patterns. Paintable wooden push pins and word balloon notes complete the set.
- Learn paper making and bookbinding techniques to make journals for your thoughts and doodles!
- Learn how primary colors can be used to make all the colors of the rainbow, and how complementary and analogous colors work together. Then use what your newfound color knowhow to craft a couple of abstract poured paintings.
- Build a one-of-a-kind wooden clock that’s truly you. Put the structure together however you like, add color with paint, and attach the mechanism to make your own custom clock!
- Learn to trim and texture clay with stripes, sprinkles, sunbursts, and more. Then shape and dry your clay design to make lustrous luminaries. Add paint for a finishing touch, then let the glow show.